I’m back with another video! I’m sticking with the blogger staples, and I’ve gone for a What’s In My Bag video, but about my work bag. For those of you who aren’t so keen on the video content, I’ve also done a proper post on this, so keep reading!
At the moment, my work bag is this satchel I bought at Cardiff Market in the Bay. I love it, as it has a nice secure fastening, lots of handy pockets, and it’s got like a plastic coating, so it’s pretty water proof. It’s often mistkane for Cath Kidston, which is rather nice, as it was really cheap! So what am I dragging round with me at the moment to work?
- Make-up pouch, with various pain-killers. I hate when the box gets squashed, so this keeps the foil packets nice and safe. Prepared!
- Blog business cards in a fancy (now bashed) holder
- Moleskine notebook. I never leave home without this. I make notes, shopping lists, write blog ideas…everything goes in here.
- Compact mirror
- Sharpie pen
- Filofax. This is the Metropol, in raspberry
- Mini hairbrush
- Revlon Lip Butter in shade Berry Smoothie
- Strawberry lypsyl
- Keys, with Toy Story alien, Muse and bottle opener keyrings
- Writing ideas notebook. This has notes for my novel and blog posts
- Railcard in awesome Dr Who holder
- Mini Batiste Dry Shampoo. So useful if I’m going straight from work to an event
- Mints. I pinched these from a company I deal with at work last time I saw them at an event. They’re in such a handy container.
So there you have it. I drag round a lot of junk on a daily basis. I forgot to include my phone in the picture, but obviously, I always have that too.
I hope you guys are enjoying the new video content. Please do let me know if you have any suggestions for future videos, and head on over to my Youtube channel to like and subscribe.