- Yeah, this is a pretty accurate description of the contents after Tom got at this. Because I’m clearly the best girlfriend ever, I made cookies for Tom’s visit last weekend. I’ll be keeping the cool tin topped up with treats, so I’m guessing Tom will be a pretty happy guy.
- Tom and I made a stop for smoothies on Sunday, after spotting a frozen yoghurt place in town. There were so good, although we both managed to give ourselves brain-freeze. The picture? Tom’s concentration amuses me, basically. He’s checking out a history book he picked up at the Roman Baths. He’s big into Romans, but sadly I couldn’t convince him he wanted a rubber duck dressed as a Centurion.
- I’m back in Hot Chocolate mode at the moment, but I’ve started making them with Almond milk, which I’m really enjoying. Tasty.
- I went for a look in Office on my lunch-break today and spotted these cuties, and had to share. LOVE them. I was a good girl and walked away without even trying them on though.
- I’ve been looking around for a nice parasol, to use with my Kaylee from Firefly costume for Comic Con. The pattern on this one isn’t right, but it’s so pretty, and was cheap too, so I went for it. Thanks, Ebay.
- On Friday, I went to a 20s themed Murder Mystery party. Pictures of my outfit will be up in the next couple of days, but first, I wanted to share this gorgeous water-cooler painted by the birthday girl. The notes about my character, Lady Lavender, are on the back. Isn’t it lovely? This is going up on my picture wall.
I’ll get a post up about the murder mystery party pretty soon, and I’ve got a busy weekend ahead, with a hard day of shopping and a blogger meet up ahead. Can’t wait.