I admit it, I’m nosy. I like blog posts about people’s houses and what they carry around with them and how they organise their wardrobes. Nosiness is fun.
So here is my blogger standard. The what’s in my bag post.
This is the bag I’m using most at the moment. It was in the sale in Debenhams a couple of months ago, and I love it. I like a bag with compartments, and this has perfect sized pockets for my phone and keys, and my railcard. It’s not as shiny as this in real-life, blame the flash. But what’s inside?
- Filofax with fountain pen – This isn’t usually in my bag, but was still there from work. I feel like a real grown-up using this. It’s useful to keep track of work meetings and deadlines, otherwise I wouldn’t know what on earth was going on.
- Mints in Pink Ladies tin
- Phone – It’s an HTC Wildfire S, and only a couple of weeks old. I’m in love, especially now it has a polka dot case. I’m still getting used to how often it needs charging, but I can forgive it, because I have Tweetdeck on my phone. <3
- Moleskin notebook and biro – I always have a notebook and a pen with me. Always
- Mini Batiste dry shampoo – Great for on the go refreshing, like dashing from work to nights out
- Business card case – I have blog business cards in there. They’re handy to explain who I am if I want to take pictures out and about
- Nivea lipbalm
- MP3 player – Nope, not an Ipod. I own nothing by Apple. I don’t like the software
- Camera – Ok, that’s just the case, obviously I was using the camera, but it is usually in there. I use a Canon Digital Ixus 801S. It’s a nice little point and shoot and appears to be indestructible. It’s been to numerous gigs and festivals with me, and on nights out, and still works like a charm.
- Compact mirror
- Purse – I forgot where I bought this. I’ve had it ages. Again, I like compartments. I’ve got to have plenty of card slots, and somewhere separate to keep notes and coins. I’m fussy about bags and purses, so when I find a good one I hang on to it for ages!
So there you go, that’s what I lug around on a daily basis. Occasionally, I’ll have a book and some make-up crammed in there as well. Christ knows what I’m doing to my shoulders.
What do you keep in your bag?