Last weekend, Tom and I had an early birthday weekend, as we won’t be together for our actual birthdays. Tom’s birthday is two days before mine, but unfortunately, we’ll both be working on his birthday, and I’m away for mine. Instead, we decided to do presents and dinner last weekend.
- I’ve posted the Wonder Woman Converse on here several times now, and clearly Tom has been paying attention! I’m chuffed to bits to have them, and don’t think they’re going to be off my feet much now. Apparently, I have another present coming, but it didn’t get delivered in time. I am beyond excited to see what it is, as Tom did so well with the shoes!
- We’re both mad for Gourmet Burger Kitchen, so we headed off for some burgers as big as our heads, and dived head first into some Oreo milkshakes.
- OREO MILKSHAKES!
- As well as winning with the present, Tom also got me the best card ever. Giles!
- I treated myself to some new shoes. Both pairs are Marks and Spencer. This pair are less pink in real life, but really pretty!
- The colour of these hasn’t come out right either, they’re really bright red. So many awesome new shoes!
I’m excited about how much awesome stuff I’ve got coming up in the next couple of weeks; birthday, a Muse gig, Comic Con…loooooots of lifestyle posts coming up, you guys!